Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I've Been Vacationing In Far-Off Lands

I'm back from a one week life hiatus. I had a good week of notworking, but now I'm back at it. Highlights of the past week included:
  • Wining the lottery - Those instant scratch cards I get every year finally paid off. $35 baby!
  • Notworking - Did I mention notworking?
  • Dentist and Optometrist - On the downside, both these things cost me money now since I have no health insurance... but on the upside, my teeth are wonderful and I'm getting a new pair of glasses. Stylin'!
  • Birthday presents - New DS games and stuff for my new bed that I recently bought. New bed? That's right ladies... new bed.
  • The Beach - Oh yeah... the beach. It seems that I actually got something that resembles a tan for the first time since being in university. It's not much, but I'll take it.
And so, now I'm back to my normal routine... writing a blog entry when I should be working. Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment