Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Left Behind

Last weekend, I went back to Sarnia to attend my friend Sara's wedding. It was attended by many friends that I used to have back in highschool. Friends who are girls. Now, I can post about how cool it was to catch up with old friends, or I could talk about how sobering it was to find out how their lives have progressed (with marriages and kids and jobs and the like), but that's not really the point. The point is that I got to meet and hang out with their husbands/boyfriends, who not unlike so many others, like to have a game of Texas Hold'em. Being very gracious, they invite me to join after the wedding. And thus, the point of this post follows. Two games later... two victories by me.

I am spreading my reign of poker terror.

No comments:

Post a Comment