Sunday, October 31, 2004

Won't you join our Tea Party?

Ok, so I went to the Tea Party concert last night in Hamilton with my friends Jill and Jay (Jill also being a co-worker of mine). I gotta say that they put on an awesome show, but then again I really like thier music. I have thier new CD, and I think it is good. I saw them once before in Sarnia a couple summers ago, but this was different as they were playing in an actual theatre, which was good for the presentation and sound. Plus it really eliminated the drunken rednecks who went to the one in Sarnia just because it was also Ribfest. Although, I do like ribs....

On another note, go check out Man vs. Basement: Part II -- basement fights back, man calls for backup on Dan's blog. Amazingly enough, I contributed to the construction of a not-so-bad looking piece of practical furniture. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment